May 13, 2012- The God of Unbroken Love (Psalm 86:1-8)
As one American *philosopher once said, "Seems like every time you stop and turn around someone else has just hit the ground...everything is broken."
That was 1989. Things are no less broken today.
Today we will look at God's unbroken love- a love all the more remarkable in contrast with the broken love of this world. Not everything is broken.
Oh- Happy Mothers' Day! Moms, you're the best.
*That would be Bob Dylan- clever lyricist- yet not one of my theological influences.
Other Recorded Resources
- May 19, 2013- Flesh for Stone (part 1 of 2)- Ezekiel 11:14-21
- May 12, 2013- Unbroken Love for the Broken Soul (Lamentations 3:18-26)
- April 28, 2013- Loving Wisely, Loving Well (1 John 2:15-17)
- April 21, 2013- Shepherd of the Scattered Sheep (Jeremiah 23:1-8)
- April 14, 2013- God's Wonderful Plan (Jeremiah 29:10-14)