January 15, 2012 - Grumbling, Grousing & Quail? - Part 1 (Numbers 11)
Why Numbers? God wrote it, so even though there are two relatively tedious "countings" to read, it's important. The benediction you hear a lot of (Numbers 6:22-24) is from that book, for example. And when a Pharisee named Nicodemus asked Jesus about eternal life, the Son of Man Himself quoted numbers as He led up to the most famous verse in the Bible- John 3:16.
Other Recorded Resources
- May 19, 2013- Flesh for Stone (part 1 of 2)- Ezekiel 11:14-21
- May 12, 2013- Unbroken Love for the Broken Soul (Lamentations 3:18-26)
- April 28, 2013- Loving Wisely, Loving Well (1 John 2:15-17)
- April 21, 2013- Shepherd of the Scattered Sheep (Jeremiah 23:1-8)
- April 14, 2013- God's Wonderful Plan (Jeremiah 29:10-14)