January 15, 2012 - Grumbling, Grousing & Quail? - Part 1 (Numbers 11)
Why Numbers? God wrote it, so even though there are two relatively tedious "countings" to read, it's important. The benediction you hear a lot of (Numbers 6:22-24) is from that book, for example. And when a Pharisee named Nicodemus asked Jesus about eternal life, the Son of Man Himself quoted numbers as He led up to the most famous verse in the Bible- John 3:16.
Other Recorded Resources
- The Reluctant Prophet and the Relentless God (Jonah 3)
- The Reluctant Prophet and the Relentless God (Jonah 2)
- August 3, 2014- The Reluctant Prophet and the Relentless God (Jonah 1)
- July 27, 2014- Pressing Toward the Goal (Pastor Elden Nelson)- Philippians 3:12-17
- July 20, 2014- Guest Preacher Nick Schultz (Luke 5:1-11)